Terms and Conditions of use of the Website
J & J. Carter Limited ("the Company") makes available for your use on this web site ("the Site"). The content of the Site ("the Content") and access to and use of the Site is provided by the Company subject to the following terms:
1. By using the Site you agree to be legally bound by these terms which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the Site. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all of the following terms please do not access and/or use the Site or the Content.
2. The Company reserves the right to change these terms by posting changes on-line. Please review these terms regularly to ensure that you are aware of any changes made by the Company. Your continued use of the Site after changes are posted indicates you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
3. If you breach any of these terms your authorisation to use this Site and any Content automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any Content obtained from the Site.
1. Copyright and all other Intellectual Property Rights subsisting in the Site and the Content is owned by the Company.
2. The Site and the Content are subject to Copyright, Design rights and Trade Marks of the Company. Noting contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right to use any Trade Mark, Patent, Design Right or Copyright of the Company or any third party. Except as provided in these terms, the Content or any part thereof may NOT be reproduced in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the Company.
Use of Website Information
You may view, download and print the Content subject to the following conditions:
1. The Content may be used solely for your personal and non-commercial purpose.
2. The Content may not be modified or altered in any way.
3. The Content may not be distributed.
4. You may not remove any Copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the Content.
5. The Company reserves the right to revoke the authorisation to review, download and print the Content and any authorised use shall be discontinued immediately on written notice being given by the Company.
Accuracy of Information
1. The rights granted do not apply to the design or layout of the Site. The Content is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis and the Company does not make any warranties express or implied, as to the accuracy, adequacy, quality, fitness for any particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility or security of the Site or the Content and all such warranties are expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
2. The Company makes no warranty that:
2.1 the Content will meet your requirements;
2.2 the Content will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free;
2.3 the results that may be obtained from the use of the Content will be effective, accurate or reliable and;
2.4 the quality of the Content will meet your expectations.
3. The Site could include technical or other errors, inaccuracies or typographical errors.
4. The Company reserves the right to change the content, presentation, performance, user facilities and availability of any part of the Site at its sole discretion.
5. Changes to the Site will come into effect immediately on posting. Although the Content will be periodically updated the Company gives no warranty to update the Content or that the Content is up to date. The Company does not warrant any connection, transmission over, security of or results of the use of any network connection or facilities provided (or omitted to be provided) in connection with the Site and the Content.
6. Except to the extent prohibited by law the Company will not be liable for any damages, including indirect or consequential damages, or any damages arising from use or loss of use, data or profits, whether in contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising from or in connection with the use of the Site and the Content.
7. This Site contains hypertext links to third party web sites that are not under the control of the Company and the Company gives no warranties, guarantees or representations whatsoever about any other web site to which you may have access through this Site. Any access to a web site through this Site and not under the control of the Company will be at your own risk and the Company is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice or statements made on these sites or for the quality of any products or services available on such sites. Links are provided on this Site for your convenience and the Company does not provide any endorsement or acceptance or responsibility for the content of such web sites.
8. Unless otherwise stated, the Site and the Content is directed only at persons in the United Kingdom and may not be relied upon or used by any persons outside the United Kingdom.
If you would like to revise the information provided to us or feel that the information that the Company currently holds is incorrect you may request an update to the information by sending an email to email@example.com.
The Company fully respects your rights to privacy and utilises the following practices in regards to any information we are provided or obtain about users of this website.
In order to fulfill client transactions or provide service to you as a client of The Company, we may require you to provide certain information to us. Common items may include, but are not limited to, your name, address, and/or phone number.
By providing this information to The Company, you are agreeing to allow us to utilise this information to complete all transactions you request through this website and to disclose that information and details of all such transactions to The Company’s various offices, subsidiaries, affiliates and any necessary payment processors. Because of the nature of the Internet, such data may pass through any country.
If you authorise us to send you promotional materials, we may do so using either the email or the mailing addresses you provided during your interview with our representative, or on the registration or billing information screens, where applicable. From time to time we may notify you of special promotions, new products or services, or other information that may interest you. We do NOT share any information you provide to us, including your email and mail addresses, with any companies outside of J & J. Carter Limited, its subsidiaries, affiliates or necessary payment processors. Should you not wish to receive this type of information, you will be able to express this desire by clicking on the appropriate button or checkbox when first asked to respond to the issue, or by requesting a modification to your profile at anytime thereafter -- we will not send you information if you inform us you do not wish to receive such materials.
You irrevocably indemnify and hold the Company and its subsidiaries, affiliates, offices, employees, agents, and other partners harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, losses, damages and costs suffered or incurred by the Company of whatsoever nature arising out of or in connection with your use, provision or distribution of the content, the Site or any part thereof or otherwise howsoever arising in relation to any breach of these Terms by you.
1. These Terms shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
2. The Company makes no representations or warranties that the Content on the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Any person choosing to access this Site does so exclusively on their own initiative and for their own purposes.
3. If there is any conflict between these terms and the specific terms appearing elsewhere on the Site then the latter shall prevail.
4. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
5. Any notice from the Company to you may be delivered by email or post to you at your last known address. Evidence of posting (either electronically or otherwise) shall be taken as evidence of delivery.
6. Neither you nor the Company shall be held be liable for any loss or failure to perform any obligation under these Terms due to causes beyond either or both parties' reasonable control.