2018 Break Away on J & J Carter Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
Please read the Terms and Conditions for J & J Carter's 2018 Prize Draw Competition. If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact us at [email protected].
WHO CAN ENTER
- This competition is open to all residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, except for employees of the Promoter, its associated companies, agents, third parties or anyone else professionally connected with this competition.
- By submitting a competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this competition. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
- There is no purchase necessary and no charge to submit an entry via any of our social media platforms.
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES
- Entries must be received by 23:59hrs on, 30th September 2018 the “Closing Date”. Entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter go to one of our social media platforms; Facebook: JJCarterLtd, Instagram: @JJCarterUK or Twitter: @JJCarter_UK. Follow/like our page, share a photo of one of your purchased J & J Carter products by tagging us in it and using hashtag #JJCarter.
- There is a limit of one entry per person. Multiple entries submitted directly or with the use of any automated systems will not be entered into the draw.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in transit, regardless of the cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of submitting an entry is not proof of receipt by the Promoter.
- Any entry not in accordance with the rules or any entry containing false, incomplete or misleading information will be void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude the entry from the competition.
- The prize is a £500 voucher to be spent at a Q-Hotel. The voucher must be used within 12 months of receiving your voucher. When booking your stay, this is subject to the hotels availability. The voucher is non-refundable and non-transferable. Travel to/from the hotel property is not included. Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any offers and one prize is available to be won. This voucher can be used in any of the 26 Q Hotel locations- choice of Q-Hotel locations are available to view on their website www.qhotels.co.uk/our-locations/. Your voucher will be sent via tracked delivery and will be with you within 1-6 days of being notified of winning. Any issues after receiving your gift voucher will all be managed by Q Hotels.
- Any travel expenses, or any other expenses in the general use of and enjoyment of the prize, that the winners or their guests incur are the sole responsibility of the winners or their guests.
- Prizes are subject to availability. They are non-transferable, non-refundable and there are no cash alternatives. Prizes cannot be exchanged, re-sold and have no monetary value. In the event that the prize is out of stock or if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so, the Promoter reserves the right to, in its sole discretion, award alternative prizes of equal or higher value.
- All valid and, if applicable, correct entries received by the Closing Date will be entered into a prize draw, and the winners will be picked at random.
- The winner’s details (name and county) will be available for one month after the Closing Date by sending a request to the Promoter at J & J. Carter Limited, Unit 2, 34 Walworth Road, Walworth Business Park, Andover, SP10 5LH, Hampshire, enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope
- The winner will be notified by being tagged in a public social media post on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to claim that they have won and to contact the office on 01264721630 or email at [email protected] as soon as the prize has been drawn or as soon as practicable after the prize draw to claim the £500 voucher. The winner will be required to respond within 5 working days of notification (unless otherwise stated) confirming their acceptance of the prize. In the event that a winner does not respond to communications within this period or if any prize is declined, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and draw another winner.
- Please allow 10 working days from when the winner verifies their details, to the prize provider getting in touch to discuss the redemption of the prize.
DATA PROTECTION AND PUBLICITY
(a) SUPPLIER: Q Hotels, Redefine BDL Hotels UK Limited, 40 Brand Street, Glasgow, G51 1DG
- If you are the winner of the competition, you agree that the Promoter may use your company name, name and photo image entry and county of residence to announce the winner of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes, for no further consideration.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The Promoter and its associated agencies, companies and distributors will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including liability for fraud or death or personal injury arising from negligence) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum permitted by law. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or if the Promoter believes that your conduct may be unlawful or otherwise bring the competition into disrepute, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to make your entry void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude you from participating in the competition.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
- This competition and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts
The Promoter is J & J. Carter Limited a company with registered company number 2214348 and registered office at 13 Hursley Road, Chandlers Ford, SO53 2FW, Hampshire. All correspondence in connection with this competition should be sent to J & J. Carter Limited, Unit 2, 34 Walworth Road, Walworth Business Park, Andover, SP10 5LH, Hampshire.